Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Glucose Screening and New Poll

Just a quick update, things are still going smoothly since the last time we updated. Not much has changed, except I've gained another pound in less than a week and it's getting more and more uncomfortable sleeping on my side, even with my huge pillow. I guess that's to be expected though. I went and took my glucose/diabetes screening test today. I really didn't think it would be that bad, however, it wasn't that great. Instead of a little bit of a really sweet "coke" looking type of drink that I've read about, I got a 10 oz. bottle of red fruit punch flavored drink. For those of you who don't know, I like punch in general, but I HATE red fruit punch as it is, then when you add all that nasty stuff in there, it was terrible. I'm surprised I didn't get nauseous. Anyways I had 5 minutes to drink it so I downed it in about 3-4 minutes and then sat down for my hour wait to get my blood drawn. Luckily I didn't have to fast before which would have been cruel. Madison went absolutely crazy after I drank it though. She was rolling and kicking and I felt like she was about to burst out of my belly. She must like the sugar. She had the hiccups the other night too, which was really cute. That was the first time I have felt her with them, although I'm sure she's had them before.

Well we are pretty much set on Madison, the hard part is figuring out her middle name. Brad and I keep changing our minds on what it should be. Help us by voting on which name is your favorite!! If you have any other suggestions, feel free to leave a comment! Just so you know, Elise is my middle name, and Nicole and Faith are just ones we like. So please vote!

2 comments:

Krista said...

What is your moms middle name??

Erin said...

Her middle name is Rebecca.

Related Posts with Thumbnails