Thursday, October 23, 2008

Countdown until Tuesday

There are only 5 days left until we find out the sex!! That means if you haven't voted, you're running out of time! We already can't sleep at night, and we won't be getting any sleep Monday night! Aside from the baby's little growth spurt and getting hungry too quickly all of a sudden which caused me to throw up, I am feeling fine. (I know, you really wanted to know that) No more migraines either which is great. I guess I've done pretty good for having only thrown up once.

Well on a more positive note, I have really started feeling the baby kick and move around this past week, and it is getting harder and more persistent every day! In fact, he or she is doing some kickboxing right now. The feeling is awesome, but its also kind of weird, like there's an alien inside of me. Anyways, Brad has even put his hand on my belly and gotten a few good kicks from the baby, which really excited him :)

Well we are looking forward to Tuesday which is when we will be updating again. So check back then for the news!

2 comments:

Ang and Ben said...

How exciting! Can't wait to find out!

Rebecca said...

Yep, pink or blue, pink or blue...I'm ready to buy that blanket!

Related Posts with Thumbnails